Shepherd’s Staff In-home Care provides superior companion care services to elderly clients in Frederick County and the surrounding area.
Shepherd’s Staff In-home Care helps older people remain safely in their own homes by providing trained companions and personal care aides who can help with:
- Caring companionship
- Light housekeeping
- Meal planning and preparation
- Assistance with dressing and grooming
- Personal hygiene and bathing
- Medication reminders and assistance
- Errands, outings, and incidental transportation
Call 301-304-9143 today for a complimentary in-home assessment!
To learn more, go to our Frequently Asked Questions page.
To see what sets us apart from other elder care companies, click here.